Meet Dr. Dillon
Dr. Tracy Eugene Dillon was born in McComb, MS. He attended Alcorn State University and following graduation he attended Meharry Medical College. After earning his DDS degree, Dr. Dillon completed a general practice residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Dr. Dillon then completed residency training in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Howard University in Washington, DC. Dr. Dillon then entered into private practice in Atlanta, Georgia in the year 2000 specializing in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Dillon has many interests outside of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. He enjoys reading, fishing, golfing, & traveling the world.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- North Georgia Dental Society
- Georgia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Georgia Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Society
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Northside Hospital